About the Suggestions & Feedback category

In here please let us know what you think about the O3 app!

Things you can post about here include but are not limited to:

• Suggestions to add certain functions to the app
  • Feedback on user experience in general, what could we do better?
  • Just a short message on what you think about our app, we love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you for using our app, we will strive to make it better all the time!

1 Like

First of all, I want to say that O3 is an extraordinary wallet! However, it is still not 100% perfect.

I have two important suggestions:

1. The network is too slow, it is inconvenient for users checking with the price of cryptocurrencies and also inconvenient for mining GAS;
  2. Should the operation interface of the wallet be more interesting or building a sense of technology? e.g. claiming GAS by clicking oxygen bubbles or diamonds with GAS number inside will be far more interesting than click an orange square with the word “claim”, or if possible, could update the wallet interface to build a sense of technology?

I’m looking forward seeing your reply!

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply, we appreciate your feedback!

Regarding 1. we are working on this. We have been using the NEON wallet API’s and there have been some issues with claiming GAS, sending transactions etc. We are now moving away from NEON API’s and getting our own, so this should be solved soon!

Regarding 2. that’s an interesting idea! We will have a developer joining us soon to work full time on the design of the app and everything within it. We will share this idea with him and discuss what we can do to make it look more interesting!