Big Mistake , send NEO to O3 -ONT Swap Address

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please excuse me for disturbing you. Please I urgently need your help.

Last night I made a big mistake on my keyboard.
I entered the wrong address when sending coins and sent the wrong variety token. I wanted to send old ONT tokens (Neo Block) to your address to convert to ONT Mainnet tokens.

Then the big mistake: By copying and paste the address - my mistake but I have sent NEO tokens (1502 NEO) to the ONT Swap adress.

This is a huge catastrophe for me, i’m not a rich man. For so much money, I had to save many years.

The tansfer details:

Sender address:

AMtLwyCfzyvTPT6YnQryTaJ8Gs9sCBRuTt

1502 NEO Token

To O3 - ONT Swap address:
AFmseVrdL9f9oyCzZefL9tG6UbvhPbdYzM

About the 1502 NEO Token, this is not a donation from me,
that is a real big catastrophe.

Please send my coins back.

Please helf me.
I am very desperate now

please send my coins back to ma address
AMtLwyCfzyvTPT6YnQryTaJ8Gs9sCBRuTt

please help me, please be fair, i am a big fan of ONT. It was a big mistake of mine to confuse the coins.

I hope everything will be fine.

Best regards

Frank Ringert

The Hash for Details
http://state.otcgo.cn/traninfo.html?id=0x37df320a8063f4e8b8c012ae994b6eaf0eb511f8fa101da9f7fba92f1be85432&network=mainnet

the Hash for detail is

http://state.otcgo.cn/traninfo.html?id=0x37df320a8063f4e8b8c012ae994b6eaf0eb511f8fa101da9f7fba92f1be85432&network=mainnet

Hi Frank,

I don’t want to make you any more desperate but there is really nothing that we can do in this case. The swap address is not ours, it’s from the Ontology team. We have checked with them but they have confirmed that they do not have access to this address either and that it is a black hole address. That’s why the address is not supposed to be used for anything else, and why we clearly state it is for Ontology only.

I know this does not help you at all but I wanted to explain it to you. It is very tragic and it is also a lot of money to us, so we can understand how you feel. If there was any way we could help you we definitely would. But even the Ontology team confirmed they cannot do anything about it, so I’m sorry but all I can say is please be careful with whatever transaction you make in the future…

Arco

Hello Arco,
thank you for your anser.
Maybe it’s possible that I get back to ONT Mainnet token instead. The ONT team will be able to dispose of the NEO after the exchange of the old ONT.

Maybe you can help one last time and pass on my suggestion to the ONT team. you have the good contact.
Unfortunately, I’m not rich, so that hits me very hard.
Many thanks for your effort.
Frank
frank@ringert.de

PS.
my ONT Main Address is:
AHr8pAZ5Zeh4YXEVHy8dLHMzad9qq6js7X

sorry for my bad english i’m from german.
have a good night