Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Hi I need some ONG to claim. Here is my address:

AR1WbJfthMPjZgtFNDjFpkhGAkcxyU7yr6

Thank you!

1 Like

AeK1Q15NQA1PGU9QjK6ii6Lj953U2aLcUG

Thank you!!

You will need to have more ONT to be able to claim an amount of ONG making it worth the network fees. I would suggest you get at least 50+ ONT and wait a longer period, as you will only pay network fees now and get nothing in return. Please check the very first post in this topic for an explanation :wink:

Hi,
I need a bit of ONG to claim my ONG.
Thank you for the help.
Here’s my address:
AVsCignahvf912Z7HascxuyotxeyUkuWPR

1 Like

AZYoPzMaqevtH5TtLoWyixJerQKXfUB98u
Please send some coz no body replied on mail

Was just trying to test and send 1 ONT to another address. Now I tested with 1 NEO. Thanks anyway!

1 Like

You do not have enough ONT to be eligible. You would need to have more ONT to be able to generate enough ONG to make it worth claiming in the first place. I suggest you get at least 50 ONG otherwise you will end up paying more fees than you can receive by claiming. When you have over 0.02 ONG claimable we can give you some ONG!

Hey O3 Team,

Really cool platform, have been using it for a while, kudos for the design! but lately (couple of days) I’m unable to claim ONG. Couple of days back I had more than 3 but now it shows that I dont have enough to claim. Could you look into it please?

Address: AdETzXN4yCY14c4Qr2XHo5jCnTAcd8NgS2

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Sorry you are having trouble claiming! What platform (iOS, Android or desktop?) are you using and is the claim button showing at all?

Could you try sending 1 ONT to yourself to see if that gets the claim unstuck? That might update it and let you claim again.

Cheers
Alex

1 Like

Hi there can someone send me some ONG so I can claim mine,. Thanks.

AaQrSJjxVpsn6jzdSxiuNkuyjWbM8CH6qT

Would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

You were correct. I didn’t underhand that we had to maintain .02 ONG in the account to transact. My mistake.

If possible please send ong to the following:

APRH9seDpjH8He1R9zwfm9BQEzkRQQcTdW

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

Here is my address for some ong to get started.

AKJWPZNkeobVsBbDgU4WG6qYqcv8GX824G

Thanks!

1 Like

Please can I have the needed ONG Thank you in advance!
AFrzyNzuxUt4NDYP2N1B75fhoFEQfbDXQy

AZYoPzMaqevtH5TtLoWyixJerQKXfUB98u

You will need to have more ONT to be able to claim an amount of ONG making it worth the network fees. I would suggest you get at least 50+ ONT and wait a longer period, as you will only pay network fees now and get nothing in return. Please check the very first post in this topic for an explanation :wink:

Please send me some ONG.

APXTm2F72g6BGz4hpNpBGEeFWgtsPBXJKr

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Mate, I am holding more than 100+ ONT but still cannot claim ONG. Please can you urgently take a look. I have a round 0.22 ONG when i checked on ONT explorer. I am still testing the wallet before moving the ONT from exchange. Thanks Gabi

Hi Gabi,

Please update the latest version of the desktop wallet, that should solve the problem!

Hi Arco, I believe i am using the latest version Ver 1.11, Just downloaded last week. thx