1 Like

Greetings O3 team,

May I have some ONG so that I am able to claim? My address is as follows:
APvshTbsySAMrF9GJKeiKMebfofTVbVyzo

Thank you very much
Regards,
Harry

1 Like

Hi Arco, requesting for some ONG to be able to make my 1st claim, my wallet address below, much appreciated. thanks

AMYkE2d6SYhZF4FSUqyjDnRhDNd86yXmxc

1 Like

Just sent you some! I notice you also still have NEP5 ONT tokens, please do not forget to make the swap for these, you will have until December.

Here is my address

AVuuHgzNvSEFjU2yUxUDYUgnTRwLF9shSQ

Thanks, much appreciated

1 Like

Hello,
Please send 0.02 ONG so i can claim. Thank you in advance!

Aci2DM9uNeF2NRegNCH3mepY8kAJX823EZ

Hello, you only have 1 ONT and not nearly enough claimable ONG. Right now you can’t claim as the claimable amount is too small. When you get a bigger amount of ONT and more claimable ONG let us know and we can give you some ONG to claim. Right now your fees to claim would be way more then you will receive so it’s not possible to claim.

Thanks very much arco, just claimed the ONG , you’re a legend

2 Likes

Please try again now…it should work with more ONT, perhaps. I really appreciate it. Once I get this going I can send the 0.02 ONG back to you. Thank you once again for your help and your reply!
Aci2DM9uNeF2NRegNCH3mepY8kAJX823EZ

1 Like

I sent you some ONG now, but you probably have to wait a bit longer until your claimable ONG is over 0.02 ONG (so higher than the fees you need to pay). Good luck!

I need help claiming my ONG
Address AT9hvaVo1Eq6MUUXEaU7DJpCdibTmBM9aQ

1 Like

Hi Arco, requesting for some ONG to be able to make my 1st claim, my wallet address below, much appreciated.
AcRh2tAjwDsPKH7hWGRUdmAm4TWwJfQd47
thanks

Hello, I see you already have some ONG now. Did you get it from someone and already make the first claim? Or is it still not possible for you to claim?

Hello. Was wondering if I could get some ONG so I can start claiming.
AHXfi4bPfCrRQoZHoUn7UD52rUmQD76QrC

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey there! I’d like a tad bit of ONG so I can claim it later when it’s worth it.
AMSc68qVv9HKeWHaLFqjF4oSiczAVo6xop
Thanks.

1 Like

Dear Sir can pls could you sent me ONG to this address.

AGhhXSa9sqKXvxxQrPt2aTGEfHxCuvsbju

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi can I please get some ONG to start staking my ONT? I’ve bought 1,000 ONT on Binance but no ONG available. Thanks

AerHuGZx58L3o1KwrFiJ88FnA8zz1zruqB

1 Like

My problem is that i cant get My ONT token out of My wallet or send them to other wallets