Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Hi, i cant send ont or claim ong, my address is AKZQDaQas234bXuEr7e3xPoYST53SX29Rc

1 Like

Hi there
Here is my ont Address:

Aaa1KEJxRJ2Ys5Z8n96BRQNYHZVsAiBJbe

Thanks

1 Like

ecris ca a la fin. Hi Can you help me claim ONG? my wallet : AcC6pDgXAAXT7Y5sPHpvucRCpztRRKc6gN

Hello, your claimable amount is too small to be able to claim anything. Please wait longer (until you have more than say 0.1 ONG to claim) or increase the amount of ONT you hold so you generate ONG faster.

AV4SJUBEvuCK86yP2dR2xYYsGteRAaaCc8
Please send ONG to that address so I can claim gas.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I can reimburse if u like just let me know. Also quick question, not that you may know but why the unbound portion of ONG that you cant claim till I buy more or transfer more ONT. Just seems strange that it would be set up this way.

No that’s all right, but thank you anyway for the offer :slight_smile:
Regarding the unbound ONG, this is the same as in NEO but in NEO there are no transaction fees (as of now) so it won’t cost you any money. Either way that is why we have the sync button in the O3 wallet, technically that just sends 1 ONT to yourself to make the unbound claimable.

Hello,
I need also some ONG to make my first claim.
This is my address:

APCPrKqoBDBG2BtxK82gf2HBrqXRMaSGX8

Thank you

Fabio

1 Like

If this option is still available I’d like the ONG in order to make my claim

Thanks

AGZWur76yafd814BESCE1WeUCZettSLLzV

1 Like

Can I please get some ONG so that I can send my ONT thanks.
AatDQhPq54VnCznfdjydfgxAKNuEzVwYNg

1 Like

Can I please get some ONG so that I can start doing some transactions. Thanks in advance!
AQXAxPqoNyQipo6b2AR5AL9kUM4eURnVpD

1 Like

Hello !
I also need some ONG to make my first claim.
This is my address:

Abw6sHbMo9ZJypYnxajfnLUFaquQvG5d48

Thank you very much !

1 Like

Sent you some ONG but your amount of ONT and claimable amount of ONG is very small. I would suggest to claim once and then you will have to wait until you have more than 0.05 claimable ONG. Otherwise you lose more then you will gain

You do not seem to have any ONT or ONG so we cannot send you any. If you have an address that holds ONT but no ONG to make any claims then we’d be happy to help!

1 Like

What is the minimum needed ONT to get started?

Edit: I have now some ONT. Can I receive ONG?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello, I have read the post, but I don’t have any ONG for my first claim, can you give me some ?
Here is my address : ASZz4nxLpGp4yV4U8xzcbrWFZqmYu8rRfF

Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello. Just heard about this great community for o3. Could you please help with the necessary Ong so I may claim my Ong ?
Here is my address and thanks again being so helpfull, it’s rare to see such an active community.

ASa78cAb5VuDqezjg78WD5oHSTXdv8npEC

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Great and efficient community! Love that spirit. ++

1 Like

I just bought some ONT on Binance, and created a wallet on O3. Love the UI so far…
Someone please help me to get some ONG :frowning: AJmihiyykgv6Fwt9fD9Yk1vVwCaB8tydCT

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello, your address seems to be empty. After depositing your ONT into O3 and you have accumulated some claimable ONG please let us know and we can send you some to make your first claim.