Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Currently no other solution, if you send your address we can give you some ONG.

Hi, My address is: ARwDUEDzFfRVyocNWyzpNaiMs8o2MPWx4N. Thank you.

Oh ok … it says I have 0.0074 ONG???
But here is my address in case it’s a false reading I suppose …
Af278NEQCRFUCMPz7VSvgHWfMU2RHHMRBf

Thxs

Hi. I am apparently having the same issue, with having Ontology Gas to claim, but not being able to claim it because of no ONG in current wallet. This makes me unable to send ONT to any exchange if I did want to. I have over the .01 amount needed to claim, does the app not pull the network fees from that amount when claiming, or is it necessary to be in the wallet first, before the claim is complete?

My address for reference is ATkTjiuF4mofgcziSmY62aEB631j2riz4n

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Hello there, I see you should have enough ONG to be able to make transactions. If you still are having issues, please send an email to support@o3.network

I just sent some, but with such a small amount of ONT you will not be able to claim much ONG. The fees are 0.01 ONG so with 0.0074 you will not be able to claim. Please check this topic, you always need to have more than 0.01 ONG to claim otherwise you lose money by claiming:
https://test-community.o3.network/t/fees-for-ont-ong-sending-and-ong-claiming/549/4

You have to have the ONG first before you can claim, unfortunately Ontology is built so you have to pay before making the claim (because you send something first to make the claim which again costs 0.01 ONG). I just sent you some, so you should be able to claim/send now.

3 Likes

Aaaah ok … thank you. Yes I have rec’d enough to claim that’s very kind of you. I do now understand how it works, well better than before lol. I will make sure it builds up in future. I think the first time is always nice to see it works earlier rather than later. :blush: thanks again for your quick response & remedy.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kindness - - - and the initial .04 ONG. I also was wanting to test the “claim” feature within the app, as compared to amount earned on the “B” exchange over a month’s time. Your .04 will enable that testing. Thanks so much, again. Really enjoying the O3 app - well done!! :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Arco, could you please send me a small amount of ONG so that I can claim my ONG? My address is AdvYvRsKF4PPkD3y2Snvs3AHtyN15joKm6

Thanks so much.

Hey there, I just sent you some!

hello
same problem here… i cant claim ong or sent ont. please help :slight_smile:
my adress:
AHafaRKzmDSnYLBYWayMjT56u1x6qonV8X
thanks!

I sent you some ONG but you have a very small amount of ONT and too small amount of claimable ONG. Since you will pay 0.02 ONG in network fees, please make sure the claimable amount is higher than that otherwise you lose money.

Hello beloved community,

I can’t claim my ONG, could somebody help me out with a small amount of ONG? I will send it back once I can claim!

Thank you so much

My address is:

AYpocZhx8uBTEZ4AAZnfyzWWsPW6jafyvL

1 Like

Hi! Can I get a initial support as well?

My adress AaU8GgdaxHt1H1V5Lnx4TfHYzCDWhQjT7c

thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile:

Roben

Hello peeps :grinning:

I downloaded the new version of the OWallet and imported my Neon wallet because I thought the ONT I had on there were NEP-5 tokens but they were not, my balance said I had only ONT. I tried to send them out but I had to make a transaction to get the ONG going. I sent 2 ONT to the wallet and now have 0.03 claimable ONG and 0.03 unbound ONG, but every time I try to redeem it it says “Not enough ONG for the transaction.” Can anyone help please?

My address is: AWf2zf6X8PZnUHpB9iUWytpwV2HystKunv

Thank you :slight_smile:

Heya, both of you have some ONG now to get going :wink:

Hello,

Could I please have a small amount of ONG sent to claim?

Address:

AeCBg3R6JA36ZS5GR28oB8wuGStcspKLxx

Thanks kindly,
Starpuss

Thanks a lot Arco, much appreciated :grinning::sunglasses: