Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Hi Can you help me claim ONG? my wallet : AcC6pDgXAAXT7Y5sPHpvucRCpztRRKc6gN

Hi, I have some unbound ONG in my wallet. Both my ONT and ONG have (M) next to them, and I canā€™t claim my ONG. Here is my wallet address
AVQVrBj1ZcY55hHebBbVRJjScx45FevbMb
Iā€™m worried my ONT hasnā€™t been swopped on to the mainnett, but not sure how to do this. Or was this done automatically in the O3 wallet? I saw an article saying the end of this month was the cutoff for mainnett swop. Bit confusedā€¦

Hey there, your ONT is safely swapped to the mainnet already, most likely it was already mainnet the moment you bought it. I just sent you some ONG, so you should be able to claim now.

Hi there, thanks for the ONG, was able to claim my unbound ONG which is now showing. However Iā€™m still bit concerned about my ONT. When I click on ā€œtoken detailsā€ for my NEO, GAS and other tokens I have it shows ā€œyour positionā€ and shows how many tokens I have and their dollar value, but when I try this with my Ontology tokens, it shows nothing. Also I tried the ā€œsellā€ page, even though I didnā€™t want to sell, i have currently only 90 ONT, but it wouldnā€™t let me put more than 9 or more than one number in box for amount wanting to sell. This is why Iā€™m still concerned that my ONT is not on the mainnett yet, or am I wrong? Thanks in advance for your help! I bought my ONT quite a long time ago on Binance before moving into the O3 wallet and wasnā€™t aware of the mainnett happening at all earlier this yearā€¦

You have nothing to worry about. You can input your address on explorer.ont.io and on there only mainnet tokens show up. I checked yours and they are mainnet tokens.

Hello Sir,

I would be most grateful if you could send me some ONG of which I have none to claim ONG.

APXcTcG8sR5iCqrqsHuK6jsAQofQ5vyZmE

Thank you, Mr Arco!

Merry Christmas and Good Tidings!

1 Like

Please help. This transaction is so confusing. I would really appreciated if someone can help. Thanks, guys.

AK5oafUgwejibbyCuNso4eWDgQ18HSGkMS

1 Like

Thank you so much, Arco!!

1 Like

Hi I cant claim ong. Can you send me some? I have read the topics and will wait as long as possible to claim.

My adress: AUkBNdYQgBua2e1x36C3ZxV5bLuH1dehsM

1 Like

Can I please have some ONG? My address is AFuqr4PmZih1CyxHQ1sYkPXAw5YHpzxixw

1 Like

Respectfully request a initial ONG to be able to claim pending gas. Thank you so much.

AY39ohXK3ZuPhG5Bm4KP829o4n5HRTuSbj

1 Like

Hello, can I please have some ONG? I have lots of pending gas that I am not able to claim. Thanks in advance!

AVbTNcgy461Pv3vPXMJ3xptpvrpBVTiLis

1 Like

Thank you, @arco !

1 Like

ANEgdHk3f1X6Pmww39J8QLFx8JdN8zaYqS

Please look it up, try to claim ong since 2 days

1 Like

Hi to Ontology community I have ONT in my o3wallet but require 0.01 ONG gas to claim my gas and be able to send my ONT.

If possible can you send 0.01 to get me started which would be really appreciated.

Wallet address: AXmT1qBWTvzu434eBrVGx9VwvPhLCZapA6

Cheers,

Vimidia

1 Like

Thanks to O3 wallet unlocking my wallet with 0.01 gas. Merry Christmas to the devs that keep the o3 wallet up to date.

Cheers,

Regards,
Vimidia.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you too! :santa:

Ong AeFZYmmr33jPv6Pg1E4FgJrrgGjmhy7RrD thank.

Respectfully request a initial ONG to be able to claim pending gas and move ont. Thank you so much.

AZBBoX2GiU718Qc3xjdUjX2Eg5p58U8LME

1 Like

You already seem to have more than enough ONG, so you can claim and send transactions without problems.