Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Thank you for this :). I hope to receive some ONG so i can claim also AWV6sLAxDtSDjYQ9SkbqQmmvoMALDyCEZU

1 Like

Thank you to you or whoever sent ONG to me. Thank you guys for having great support!! Happy New year!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! Happy new year to you too! :tada:

1 Like

Hello Arco,

Can I please receive ONG to the following address?
ASMfsvhg5uHHsU7ytwx2d143SsbqHn6i7z

Much appreciated. Happy New Year.

1 Like

ASsuUvnHPKgEa41SFuz7zk7jNE3fzejzTr
Need ong to this address. I have been trying to claim for a bit

1 Like

another ONG please

AFu9gVqpJvANUiF4mUdXQQETEqYFQ4BKf8

1 Like

Hi Arco,

I am experiencing the same issue as the users above. I cannot claim nor transfer any ONT/ONG as I donā€™t have any ONG in the first place.

My address is: ALK36NJsHB5pZs7Dn3jc9GMeds8Ew8pUVg

Thank you and a happy new year!

Kind regards.

1 Like

Hello could you please send it to my account. I can not claim ong.

AKSkJc6UFoBEP7FcWBPnmkxzsep9pdP7HJ

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Arco,

Sincerely appreciated for the fast support! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, cant claim my ong, please send to my address ARrWXrRvaHUMtWL6fiuVW9MvmtvVjTPoqk

1 Like

aha its in. now i just have to wait for the ONG to go up to a reasonable value to claim. I thought i lost my ONT but now i see it in my wallet. YAY :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you sooo Much!!! This helped out. I couldnt buy my ong anywhere. Now i can stake my ont

1 Like

Dear Arco

Please send a little ONG to me so I can also get startedšŸ™
AXZXvxKCosKfU12d7yeHFegMrfYZviL3Wo

1 Like

Hello Arco,

I am experiencing the same issue as the users above in not being able to claim my initial ONG.
Can I please receive ONG to the following address?

AUH4Fx2rvoq7ZscUqTfctSkBNfJhsHrPnQ

Much appreciated. Happy New Year and may our wishes of an epic bull run be granted this year :).

Regards,
CryptGillo

1 Like

ANa4HdQE9faK7CrCqKDm4ww16C274qpxWW

My ong address

Hello, I sent you some ONG, but your claimable amount is so small that itā€™s not worth claiming a second time. You will probably have to wait a couple of weeks to get any significant amount of ONG, but after claiming once you should see the balance going up.

Hi Iā€™m having the same issue. Wallet full of ONT with no way to send because I canā€™t claim my unbound ong

ASmHL9EKAUkV5Utn92jKRCPf5nVU5Sf8BV

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi i cannot claim my ONG, please help me outā€¦
Wallet adress is:

ASGACts7o6TyvD2QoNDs69CJaU1TWcrHdn

1 Like

hi there !
I am unable sent ONT, i have sufficient ong as well, and now the ong has also stop producing gas, please update. thanks

Maybe you have enough claimable ONG but not enough actual ONG in your wallet. Can you post your address so we can have a look?