Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Hi again
I want to send my ont from my owallet to an exchange but it says that I need ong for transferring.
Would you please send me some ong for that.
I am tiered of that procedure. Why is that so complex for doing just a transaction??

Hello,

I’m not sure about Owallet, we are O3, a separate entity from Ontology with separate applications.
The fact that each transaction costs 0.01 ONG is not for us to decide, unfortunately that’s a decision made by Ontology and out of our hand.

We are giving out ONG to O3 users here that need it for their first claim. If you are an O3 user and have ONT in your O3 wallet but no ONG please send us your address and we can send you some ONG. I checked the previous address you posted here and there is ONG in there, so maybe you can use that.

Hello. I have ONG i wish to claim and here is my address.AKdKbG593hCA8qZfZLnNn8ZhJenUhM4qgw

1 Like

Hello, please send me some ONG this wallet Adt2rPSQ33cAvk6d8C5nxvqo1Yi2Mg6VTQ

1 Like

Hi i need some ONG for me to claim. Thanks much
AJnH65HGgB4rB63qfnv6txPSVL315WxXUc

1 Like

Hi i need some ONG for me to claim. Thanks much
AJnH65HGgB4rB63qfnv6txPSVL315WxXUc

1 Like

Hello, stuck with the same problem. Thank you in advance.
AG3uzNi4sUKfE5pJGij7LXaEWFawJaaSvo

(An unusual system, if not careful you can get stuck)

1 Like

I am in need of some and don’t understand why it didn’t post when my ont balance is over 26

Thanks so much for your your help and patience regarding this issue I am most great full to you and your generosity AGjD758igsEMzMy5jYtQKZvpBB125jcGvZ

1 Like

So how long does it take to get the ong to me at wallet address AGjD758igsEMzMy5jYtQKZvpBB125jcGvZ

You should have some ONG in your wallet now and will be able to claim.

I can’t claim please send

ARWoj1biXJQii2cLKJyYXsbhgNPCRxQy5Y

Thank you

1 Like

Hello Arco at your earliest convenience please send small amount of ONG to below listed new O3 Wallet address so that I may claim ONG earnes from staking ONT I’m O3.

AQuYFSAkVaif3KFVA4BzhVGWbM7hTctX9k

Dear arco
I transfered ONT to o3 wallet and now i want to send it but i cant because i dont have Enough ONG. Can you help me please

please send me some ONG so i can claim it
AHw6CqzfgURf8QKadcQiCinEcvLeE1MBNj

1 Like

Hello Arco, i need a few ong for transfer, can you please send me some?
Thank you very much and enjoy the weekend!

AR3jrtDXN8c851jiD88yvHHUCfv5CrgzHR

1 Like

Thank you for the post, very helpful.

1 Like

Please send me some ONG so i can claim it too…

My adress:
ATzoFDeUdTZJUdpLBghT9QdUnjHVn6ACqC

thank you

1 Like

hello, I need some ong to collect gas! please can someone send me 0.02 ong !! I will send you back too! many thanks ! my address: AdEaLmBfeA784YXPGWDhCc5cZ4ygAp26dH

1 Like

Hi, please help. Address ARd2hfse6m1ZC63kuGR5FN1oytQHEH7XGy

1 Like