Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Hey Arco, would you be able to look into this persons account? @behruz_bulut … I recieved an email to forward 2 ONG for claim but i do not believe I have the authority to do so. Would you look into this? Thank you kindly. You can also find his post on this thread below mine. His wallet address is also posted.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have sent some ONG, should be able to claim now.

Hello. I cannot claim ONG. Could you please send 0.02 ONG to:

AXVBKqWjGQNHyddDNunYeUDeyxdPmApZyP

1 Like

Hello, I need 0.01 ONG to send my ONT and claim ONG. Thanks in advance😜
AcfHw5JQcnjTxLButJihsz19zWmjwcLEtD

1 Like

I have received :slight_smile: thank you very much

1 Like

Thanks for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, having trouble with O3 desktop wallet, no longer showing a sync or claim button. I have more than enough ONG for a fee. just no button anymore since the recent update. also cannot claim my ONG from Staketology. I’m guessing it’s a bug. Anyone else reporting this issue?

I think maybe you don’t have enough ONG in your wallet itself. Even if you have ‘claimable’ ONG you don’t own them yet therefore you cannot use them to pay for the network fees. Can you send me your address so I can check?

i believe you’re correct now that i cannot claim due to having no ong in actual wallet itself anymore, this makes obvious sense. I didnt realize that would disable the ability to claim reward and sync. thank you!

1 Like

Hi guys & girls, i need a small amount of ONG if possible, much appreciate it :slight_smile:
AUhZeRdqi89kHQCuJehtZ6XcM62K6F5nP3

1 Like

Привет, пожалуйста, пришлите мне немного ONG
AZEwaiaqZF3ARUw1dN5iNJNRZFGWhW2x4o

Hi, I think you already got some ONG somehow, seems like you were able to claim right?

Hi, thanks, yes, I have already translated it myself.

1 Like

Respectfully request a initial ONG to be able to claim pending gas. Thank you so much.

This is my address
AcWKn9htA15LQb92i1yk5AAf4xBKwqYVun

1 Like

Hi,
Could you send me some ONG to be able to claim?

My address: AKRhuLzrcWCTv5AuFodPHLL5BUuGKAaMRJ

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’m in the same boat. If you could send me some starter ONG I’d appreciate it.

AHrRsY2gwQ8vBnq1PDSZ8e4rYE2cKtmH1j

Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome - thank you !!!

2 Likes

Hi I just deposited ONT to my wallet but I’ve got no ONG…

If someone could send me some ONG to make my first claim I’d appreciate it!!! Thanks in advance

Ad56wF39S5rtGwbjXmBJPv5HGzo1f9K8hp

EDIT: Tried visiting an ONG faucet but the claim amount is too small… Still waiting for help!

1 Like

Good day.

Just recently began to be interested in cryptocurrency ONT and already accumulated a little ONG, which I cannot claim without a positive balance on the wallet.
I would be very grateful if you can send the minimum amount to be able to claim the accumulated ONG.

Here is my wallet address: ARSBALuYF29GYbufs5SrRVzNJDAES9ALCj

Thank.

1 Like