Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Here is my address

APqW1VZgCsXvhhwrEskkKaaafxgDCTiEvX

Thank you so much

I see you already got some now and were able to claim!

Hello. Can I also ask for a bit of ONG to my address?
AVa1KEFg2a95Mp8g4STmwuZwhPXrDWwmA6
Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi

I need some ong to make my first transaction. Could you please send some to the below address.

AWXUY3qgyqbTWdfPABVwQd1ooUdqfNGH5n

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi, same story need some ONG to claim.
My adress is: AQkpLof1HZsT99cf6rKPiQAJZ7tUyxBYk1

Thanks for the nice O3 wallet btw

1 Like

Hello,
My O3 wallet is no working since I downloaded the app. It seems that the ONG or GAS are not accumulating. I wasted few months hereā€¦ My wallet address is AY4j5q2Ck4pJREJW4c6wxvREA9diajg9YB - thank you.

1 Like

Hey I wonā€™t love some ONG so I can claim and send my ONT please ARxD7zs42hh1y1j2BXDmnxFhGgLDyTqS1P
Thanks you please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my address: AaKjxDxmd1hUr3VPZJUbAsc51RDYJmU3YU

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, it was accumulating so you didnā€™t waste anything. I sent you some ONG, so now you can claim whatever was built up.

Please help me . Here is my address

AaMVqtwsKMQ4C7xo2GNwMdjg6ixYg1cGrp

THANKS!

1 Like

Here is my address

AdzNACHFcDreAiGvE4sZmDturvWMmmHvSF

Thank you so much

1 Like

Can you please send me some ONG.

AMmDjCWSWCUr462zYn3ptmSnTNsKnivdX6

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Cannot claim ONG, not generating ONG and cannot send ONT

Aa7N4ipeYqLfD9WumFZmaWiHNZpaKmBKsr

1 Like

Hi Arco, first post here and want to congratulate O3 team for making this app so seamless in itā€™s functionality and integration with switcheo exchange that I am doing my all trading through this app. And the experience is unmatchable. Also moved all my ONT here but couldnā€™t claim ong then found this article. Can I have some ong sent to my wallet address AKXNHyNPU6NLyCst6LjikUZ6kXu8qPYTWi. Appreciated

1 Like

I need some ong to make a transfer to my ledger. Thanks

AZBe3rWEhzoFUcs5HJQucedxrm9MWF4tw5

1 Like

Thank you, weā€™re happy to hear that :smiley:
Sent you some ONG, hope that works!

1 Like

Thank you Arco, the help is much appreciated. Now will wait for some real ong number there to use this gift. The app news section is an awesome feature that gives real inside and a glance of important events to be aware of and happenings in neo world. Can we have a section on Airdrops news also to enlighten us of the ongoing or coming Airdrops in neo world. Will be great addition.

1 Like

AGrWGJFKAwfgqC6U4YabJLorHN8LfAfjhY

I would love some ong cant send

1 Like

In my wallet I have Ont when I click ont to the ont icon it send me to the public 03 and it shows zero for my balance? It does dont do that with my neo can someone explain plus how can i claim my ong it reads unbound?

Hello just created a O3 wallet transferred my ONT into it but figured out I will not be able to claim my ONG.
My wallet address is: AbMLVhP6G4H7x1mew4CZ9uAa8d5xvTTCzh

1 Like