Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

Need ONG for transaction.

My address:
AKCYYXTG7gd2yr6ccTprHfC2WgoLbZ7ZcS

Thanks
Eimirates

1 Like

Please send : AbVPiDiTFjy7yGgQGfQZ4BTJvdjqXKtKgo

The link to the token detail screen could be a bit off sometimes, it might link to the NEP5 token instead of the Ontology mainnet token. Thatā€™s why it shows 0. But it will be fixed soon, and we will remove the NEP5 ONT token at the end of the month anyway when the token swap finishes.

Regarding the ONG claim, I think you made it work already looking at your balance, but if you want to read more about it please check this post:

1 Like

You donā€™t have any ONT in this address. If you have an address holding ONT but no ONG we can send you some just so you can make your first claim.

1 Like

Hello ARCO,

Could you please send ONG to O3 account below so that I will be able to claim ONG related to my ONT holdings.Thanks

AQuYFSAkVaif3KFVA4BzhVGWbM7hTctX9k

1 Like

Hello Arco. I have brand new O3 wallet, but no ONG so I cannot claim ONG.
Please help me with the 0.02 ong.
Wallet adress is: AW8hdHZbJ2vkggef967vgEKWJtFzSx9x8A

1 Like

Please send my Ong : AGUeaggkqwAPFgqPWF1tzix2LVXHi2ZBhP

1 Like

Here is my address ,AJfBCAwjkghAthcrW6hoWuajySfDDt8nYZ thank you for helping me!

1 Like

Why canā€™t I see more ong ?

You should be able to see a claimable balance now of about 0.092 ONG. When you click sync and then claim you can receive it. Just be aware you have to pay 0.02 ONG in fees.

Hi can you please send ONG. So I can claim and actually use my ONT, thanks.

AKGCw8yn4BUVzHT9Vr5MTUukagH7MP3nzy

1 Like

The same problems here canā€™t claim ong

AKs6MAh8SQrSi2zwFFeDNfaW7CLWSn4knm

1 Like

Hi!
Iā€™m unable to send ont from my O3 wallet. My address is: APB2jstMyP1tk6PMRqpLLKYNDtLqGgtwzU

I also like to abort a transaction that have been pending four two days now, since no ong, how do i do that?

BR
Patrik

2 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™m new using your platform (slick design and nice IOS layout btw) and using the ONT blockchain, I apparently have some ONG to claim and need a minimum amout to perform the operation, could I get some ONG on my address?

AcmN2GNjBhGZERB4tqrAvjpvAGfVgh3wcZ

Much Appreciated.

2 Likes

Hello O3 Team,

thanks for setting up this amazing app. Could I kindly ask you for a ONG donation to claim the first batch of ONG?

AKLdavxksQRh9vCWKTwPsiw3JQFi8jAUHw

THanks so much!!

2 Likes

Hi Can Someone Send Some Ong Please
I will send back once i can claim
thank you in advance if someone does
ASR1JP3XussCKgMKNEzPph26fsk6S6sqmm

1 Like

Forgot that sending ont costs too, and lost my ONT by sending to aphellion wallet from my o3 wallet, double loss. Can I have fractional Ong to claim ong please. AKXNHyNPU6NLyCst6LjikUZ6kXu8qPYTWi
Will appreciate lots.

1 Like

ANrFRU6MDaMbaH8vJ43p8o6RnX3oWdyGh4
Kƶnnten sie mir vielleicht weiter helfen kann ONG nicht beanspruchen.Vielen Dank im voraus.

2 Likes

I can not claim ONG, too.
Thank you very much for your help in advance:

AcKXsDhXuC6n4WUzCLxkHwN7vRXqwFkrKE

1 Like

Iā€™ve received some ONG from my swapped NEP5 ONT, I donā€™t need the ONG anymore, cheers.

1 Like