Cannot claim ONG? Want to request ONG? Check this topic

It says I have ong but to no transactions can be made. Can I receive some ong to make sure?
AHdo1RWVdtqQPa6VCYUzE571TPpSXJVetV
Thank you.

1 Like

You all have some ONG now, so you can claim :wink:

2 Likes

ANrFRU6MDaMbaH8vJ43p8o6RnX3oWdyGh4
Danke

Thank you very much,
Great work and help :raised_back_of_hand:!

Keep up the good work!
Best regards

1 Like

AKpVzcngZSiyAwW9G1sFeUCM6q3HBxmVjG

Just doing as Iā€™m told.

Hi! Can you send me some ONG please?
AJBm4K8gywaFGJTxKqH5Ukwk3PXbFxrkBz

1 Like

Hello, I already gave you some ONG. But because you own a very small amount of ONT and only can claim a very small amount of ONG, you pay more in fees than you receive from the claim. I would suggest you store more ONT in your wallet, or you should wait at least 1 month before claiming if you leave it with this small amount of ONT.

Hello, your address is empty. If you hold any ONT we can give you some ONG so you can start claiming. In that case please post again with an address that holds ONT in it.

Thank youā€¦

AJV27bp3NVcpWL5ZVxWjsKXAypsFQdmyFB[quote=ā€œarco, post:1, topic:935, full:trueā€]
Lately we have been getting a lot of requests from users that hold ONT but no ONG. Without ONG you are not able to claim or send transactions. Since there are too many requests and different posts, we will combine everything into one single thread. If you want to request some ONG please read the below text and reply to this post with your wallet address. If your post gets a like that means we have sent you the ONG

Please note that for every transaction you make on the Ontology blockchain a network fee is incurred. This fee has to be paid up front and is applicable for both sending ONT/ONG (0.01 ONG) and when claiming ONG (0.02 ONG). This network fee is set by Ontology and can not be changed by us. This means that even if you have claimable ONG, if you do not have any ONG in your wallet yet you can not claim or make transactions.

When you do have ONG and are about to claim, make sure the claimable amount is higher than 0.02 ONG, otherwise you pay more in fees than what you will receive. Also please make sure that you always have 0.02 ONG left to pay for the next claim. Once you go below that 0.02 ONG you will need to buy extra ONG again on an exchange or elsewhere.

For more info please check this post about claiming ONG:

[/quote]

Please send me a teeny bit of ONG! Thanks!

AVEw79PKxngvbVZfYBmYU26uJ54KkLAaUH

1 Like

Hi, please send me some ONG so i can claim. Regards S

AeUN84RvrRADwNaaN53npMMjxtCCwTGfBi

1 Like

Would you be so kind to send me some ONG, so I can claim my ONT? My address is: ALgoR6PPWFt2dHoZ3FA3U58y4UUSSgbcBa

Hello, your address doesnā€™t contain any ONT. Please send us an address that contains ONT but no ONG and we can give you some to get your first claim!

Hello! I see Iā€™m not the only one having issues with receiving my ONG. Here is my O3 address, can you please help me? I have pending ONT transactions. Thank you!

AP5UXgnMRCdvG9F8YQxL4Ng4hFYbRtTiYW

1 Like

AH8Dx5WVba8x8EtwnV2qJXWC3uj4kH95WT

my address, thank you

1 Like

Hello O3 Team,

thanks for setting up this amazing app. Could I kindly ask you for a ONG donation to claim the first batch of ONG?

ANt5eMat9wsUN3A8Bq6Fy7jUUYh95emDWX

Thanks Adriaan

1 Like

Please send to AUbe5M66nioRehudhwUofDbU5Y29fpKNDM thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can you send me 0.01 ONT so I can claim my tokens?

Address: AVdDvkFn4Jem6Z3xRZcDfADAuZqdDDLr5S

1 Like