Cant send ONT (main) from Neon wallet

Hi there
I have ONT (mainnet) on my neon wallet (ledger) i can see them but not send them.
My wallet adres is AQ8zpoHj3D9WrExg92u5i6CPBEbFFC24ig

Greetz Marcel

Hello, it’s because you didn’t have any ONG in your wallet. I sent you some, so please sync and claim your ONG and then you will be able to send!

Tnx for your help,

Another question what is te best i can do now?

Send them to O wallet and then back tot a O3 mainnet adres (ledger)?

Greetz

Marcel

Hey Marcel,

No need to send them to O wallet, you can just leave them in there. The address is already a mainnet address. We combine NEO/ONT into one account to make it easier, no need to split them unless you really want to. Of course you are free to send them to another account, you can create multiple accounts/wallets on O3 and split your funds between them!

1 Like

Hi Arco,

Tnx. Then i wil keep them there.

I thought they cant stay on the Neon / ledger wallet but that is not correct if i understand you :grinning:.

I am free to ask you a last question. I tried to send 1 ont but i get error that my ledger is not correct.

Did i do something wrong?

Many Tnx for your help

Greetz Marcel

Hello again,

Indeed, you can keep them in the same address, you will be able to access it both on NEON and O3 now :wink:

Regarding your other question. Please first try to push sync and then claim for the ONG claim so you have more ONG to pay for the transaction fees. Then with the extra ONG you should be able to send.
Just to make sure, disconnect the ledger once, restart the O3 app, and make sure you have the ONT app open when you are interacting with ONT/ONG tokens. If you try to do it with the NEO app you will get an error.

1 Like

Superrr tnx

When you get it, it works :ok_hand:t2:

Happy :grin:

1 Like