Continuously changing tokens and amounts

Hello team!
My O3(iOS) app keeps glitching. One time I login and it has all my current coins and correct amounts, then I will come back later and it has some old amounts of coins I don’t have anymore and no amounts of some I do have. Just letting you know I’m case you’re not aware of it! Thanks

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Are you able to refresh the wallet screen to update the amounts to the latest or does the issue continue?

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. Rather odd, I’ve never had this issue before. I checked this morning and it wasn’t doing it, then it just resorted back. Example, I have a little bit of GAS and 5 NEO currently in my wallet. Once in a while, the GAS and NEO disappear and it adds 8-900 PKC and a few hundred NKN and some EFX. I did previously hold those amounts of those coins, but it’s been a month or so ago. Does the recent block “reset” of NEO possibly have anything to do with it?

It’s because the public nodes were out of sync. It took quite a while to resync them but everything should be back to normal now.