My O3-wallet address is not eligible for theNKN airdrop

Hello, I´m a new user of the O3-wallet and I want to take part of the NKN airdrop. So, a friend send me 1 Neo to my wallet. Neo received my wallet successfully. Then I copied my wallet address to signup the airdrop. But under the signup botton is the message “Your address is not eligible for NKN airdrop, not an O3 user”
Is the airdrop over or what can I do to take part of the airdrop?

Thank you for your help

Oliver

Hi there, when did you download the app and create the address?
As stated in the registration page, your address has to be an O3 address used before July 24th. So if you created it today unfortunately you are not eligible. If that’s the case, please stay tuned because we will do more airdrops in the future!

To be eligible your NEO address must be an address that was created in O3 on or before the 24th of July, 2018.

Today I created the O3 address.

Ok, thank you for your help

Hey,

I’m having the same problem however I’ve had my 03 wallet for over 1-2 months and still gives me that same message. I never deposited anything in my wallet before however I’ve had it for quite sometime.

Say’s “Your address is not eligible for NKN airdrop: not an 03 user.”

Its my neo address directly from my 03 wallet…

Could it be that you tried to register before you had any NEO/NKN in your wallet? If you didn’t you have it in your wallet now? As you need it to be eligible.

No I made it a point to wait until I seen the NKN in my wallet to add my NEO Wallet address.

Really bummed out as I would like to make this airdrop before it fills out and I have had this 03 wallet for over a month and a half 2 months…

If there is a way for you to verify I can provide you with my 03 Neo wallet address.

Also apparently I can only make 3 replies per post so… I have to edit my posts to continue speaking with you.

Hi there, that’s strange. But don’t worry, we have got you covered. Can you send me an email at support@o3.network with your address? We’ll look into it and make sure you will receive the tokens as you’re a valued O3 user :wink:

I have same problem,im old user

Okay thanks Arco! Just sent you the email.

Hi Arco…

I have not been able to sign up for the NKN airdrop… I recieved an email saying it was coming but unlike others i do not have the option to sign up in my O3 wallet. I have NEO in the wallet since 06-28. Can you give me some advice on how to fix this as i do not wish to miss out.

thanks for your time…

AUnVa6vWcbJu8eqNyxhebJLPCzGuFrRbAp this is my O3 wallet adress but when i try sending NEP-5 token my NEON wallet says its nor a valid address any help thank you?