Sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting. What OS are you using, osx, windows, linux, and do you directly install or from one of the app stores?
Could also you please try out the following steps to assist in helping you resolve this issue?
- Open the O3 wallet
- Open the chrome browser
- navigate to https://neodapitestbed.o3.app/
- right click anywhere in the browser window and click “Inspect” from the dropdown menu
- the chrome debugger window should pop up on the right hand side of your browser
- in the chrome debugger, click on “Console” tab at the top of the debugger
- On the testbed website, the first method on the site should be “getProvider”
- Please click the “Run” button for “getProvider”
At this point what should happen is that a result will display below the “Run” button if it connects properly. If not, do you see any errors come up in the chrome debugger on the right of your screen?
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the results. The screenshot should contain both the testbed results and the chrome debugger window. Please see an example below: