Official Announcement: ONT Staketology

Dear O3 users,

ONT Staketology is going to be removed from O3 Wallet starting on 1 November. To keep staking ONT, please move on to other platforms. O3 Labs will continue providing the crypto community with professional and reliable services.

O3 Team

dear O3 team,

My staked ontology’s in stakeology are gone, can i redeem them?

REMINDER: Staketology will go offline permanently on January 25th, 2021. Please migrate stakes or withdraw ONT assets immediately. O3 wallet will be unaffected by this removal and will continue to support the ONT network. Please backup private keys & install any pending updates. O3 admins will never ask for your private keys.

If further assistance is needed to access or recover any staked ONT assets, please visit our website www.o3.network and select the contact option to send an email to our support team. If your wallet is backed up safely, then your assets will also remain safe. No worries, O3 team has your back!

User Guide for Recovering Staked ONT assets :point_down:

I tried to claim my ONT from staketology in November but the ONT never reached my wallet. How can I access them now that the app is gone? They were staked in Megrez

Ont Address: AUbwEvihVEoabj5HPv7tV8xaNoUb1eDDGx

Hi,
Did you back up your private key? If so, your ONT is always stored on the blockchain. you can import the private key into any apps that support Staketology.

Yes. I have the Ledger with the private keys still on it. I now see that the O wallet app is using a different ONT address from my Ledger to search instead of the one with my coins on it. I am still able to send coins from my original address via the O3 wallet and O wallet via the Ledger but O wallet won’t let me search for staked coins from the correct address. Is there any way to fix this or work around it?

Once imported, you can select the corresponding address in Owallet.
Please refer to this article