ONG balance stuck

Hi! I am a new user of your wallet and have recently bought ONT tokens. At first i bought a few ONT tokens an so the balance of ONG rising from time to time. Than I bought more ONT and now ONG balance is stuck. It has past over a day.

This i my wallet address: AUxFvH5ePEQsEzReHMF7RcAwZTZLvsU7ss

Hello!

Thanks for using O3 :slight_smile:
The issue here is that every time you make a transaction (send or receive) in ONT, it will fix the claimable ONG. It will stay the same until you claim the ONG, and then you can see the rest. No worries, it is always generating in the background and you can claim the amount of ONG later even though you can’t see it right now.

I sent you a bit of ONG, now you should be able to claim your first bit of ONG (0.00624471), and then you can see what else has been accumulating (0.36+). Try it out :wink:

It worked out just as you wrote! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi again sir!

I have once again same issue, and I would gladly send some ont to my account, but only one that I use except O3 is Binance and they have suspended withdrawal. Could you send some ont so that i can fix, now I have claimed a few times but nothing shows up.

AUxFvH5ePEQsEzReHMF7RcAwZTZLvsU7ss wallet

Thank you once again in advance.

1 Like

Hi there,

You can send ONT to yourself to fix the issue. If you just enter AUxFvH5ePEQsEzReHMF7RcAwZTZLvsU7ss into the send screen it will achieve the same result.

Let me know if you have any issues.

I have also noted that you have very little ONG to claim at the moment.

You can see here
https://explorer.ont.io/address/AUxFvH5ePEQsEzReHMF7RcAwZTZLvsU7ss/20/1

This would not be worth claiming at the moment because it will cost more in fees, than what you will receive in return. I would wait a week or so before claiming again.