ONG Send vanishes

I have been having some trouble with sending ONG from the mobile wallet. When attempting to send the total amount on ONG the wallet would tell me the send was successful, but never generate a transaction hash and the send would never happen.

Then I tried sending a portion of the ONG thinking it wasn’t keeping enough for the transaction fee. This time it also said the transaction was sent successfully but again doesn’t generate a transaction hash and the transaction doesn’t show up in the wallets transaction history. However this time it deducted the sent amount of ONG from my wallet balance. It did not deduct the transaction fee however.

When I check the block explorer it reflects the reduced balance from the send and not the fees, just like the wallet. However, there is no send transaction on the address hash on the block explorer. Somehow it seems to have modified the wallet entry without generating the outgoing transaction hash.

I did these transactions as a test prior to putting any significant amount of ONT or ONG in the wallet and this has broken my confidence.

The actual working numbers are as follows. The incoming transaction was 0.03 ONG. I tried an outgoing transaction of 0.03 ONG which the wallet said was successful but nothing happened to my balance. I then tried and outgoing transaction of 0.02 which it said was successful, and deducted from the wallet, but doesn’t generate a transaction log, or transaction hash in the wallet or on the block explorer. The wallet balance now sits at 0.01 ONG.

Not worried about the value of the funds. Just seeing this as a glitch that needs to be researched.

Hi there, can you send me your wallet address that you used to test this so I can check it as a reference? Then I will check it out immediately and explain. One thing that I can say is that we’re still working on the implementation of the transaction history. So indeed the transactions will not show up yet in the transactions tab in the wallet, but they should be reflected correctly on the ontology explorer when you look up your wallet address there.

PM sent with wallet information.