Sending Mainnet ONT

Hello, I am not able to send my ONT that I have already swapped. Is this going to be fixed in the new update?

Hi there, yes this will be fixed in the next update. Should not take too long, we’ll keep you updated.

The issue is that in order to send ONT you need to use ONG as a transaction fee. This is an Ontology network requirement, rather than an O3 Wallet.

We’re working on letting you claim gas in the app

Any updates?

Noticed that I have my ONT’s stucked :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards

1 Like

I have the same issue… when is the update!?

We are hoping to update the ONT functionality this week

Hi

I still cannot send my ONT and it is going down! You guys have lost me money. Seriously… great UI but get the fundamentals right

Sorry it’s taking a while but you don’t lose any money until you sell. If you believe in the project then believe that it should go up at some stage back above the price that is now… That being said, we’re hoping to release the function to send soon. But if you really need to withdraw your ONT right now you can use your private key to log in to the ONTO app and send from there. It’s never stuck and we don’t lock your funds within O3 or anything, you can use any wallet application to access your funds and make transactions.

1 Like