Some doubts about ONT and ONG

Hello,

Today I have bought ONT in Binance and I would like to send them here, I think this is the first app wallet which support tha ONT mainnet and I assume that the ONT I bought today are based on the new mainnet, is it correct?

And I also would like to know if ONG is working already, I mean if we can claim it and if not what happens until we can claim it here.

Thank you very much and congrats for this wallet, it’s awesome!!

Keep it up!

Hi there, thanks for the positive feedback!

Indeed, the ONT you bought should be on Mainnet. I think withdraws from Binance are not available yet, but when they are you can just send them to the O3 wallet. The ONG claim is not working yet, but it is generating in the background. We are working on the claiming function and when it is available you can claim all the ONG that has built up until that point so you will not lose out on anything!

Ok, thank you very much and you are right, Bianance is not allowing withdraws at the moment.

I have to wait until then.

Best!!!

1 Like

Any idea on when the ONG claim will be working? Are they(Ontology) waiting on this feature for mass accumulation prior to releasing it? Thanks, Arco! You guys are the best!

So it’s been about a week since I swapped my tokens for ONT and I have been unable to send them to claim ONG. My tokens are basically locked in the O3 wallet. Is there some kind of update or some kind of information you are can provide so that I can begin to claim OMG not be locked in the O3 wallet?

Hello,

We hope to have the sending and claiming working later this week if everything goes well, but it could be next week. Unfortunately it is not that easy as Ontology is an entirely new blockchain and works different from NEO.

There have been quite a few things that need to be figured out, and this was not possible to do before the mainnet launch because of limited information back then (and still now). We are working closely with the Ontology team to make it happen as soon as possible.

If you really need to send out your ONT to somewhere else you can always do so by downloading the ONTO app, and then logging in with your WIF from O3 there. Also please note that there will be transaction fees set by Ontology for both sending and claiming, so it’s not going to be worth it claiming ONG every day unless you have a lot of ONT.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and we will update again in a couple of days so please keep an eye out on our Twitter as well.