Staking is not correct

Good day

i have staked into the staking o3 wallet no problem. i have a second 500 ont to stake.
the wallet won’t accept please advise. it seems the wallet is not responding as it should.
according to the video staking should be from the 1st of the month to the 1st of the next month
Please advise thank you

Hello, I’m not sure to which video you are referring here?
Staking is not necessarily from the 1st of the month to the 1st of the next month. You can stake any time, but you will only get Ontology foundation rewards for stakes that were active between the 1st of the month to the 1st of the next month. Your stake will not be instant though, it will only count when the next round starts. You can check https://ontstake.o3.app to see how many blocks until the next round.

To get back to your issue, why will it not accept? Is it in a pending state? In that case all you need to do is wait until this round finishes, as you cannot start staking immediately.

hi

i am trying to start a second stake but it won’t accept, the first one is pending you a correct in that matter.

Please advise
Thank you

Hi again,

What is the reason it is not accepting? Do you get any specific error message or anything? Can you send your wallet address?