Switcheo transaction to O3 lost, missing coins

I used the O3 wallet integration to do some trading on switcheo. After completing my trades I withdrew my new coins from the DEX back to the O3 wallet, all through the O3 wallet integration. Several of the coins never got to the wallet. The DEX balance now lists them as gone, however the funds never made it to my wallet.

This was all done directly through the O3 wallet integration of switcheo. I have screenshots of the trades.

Someone please get a hold of me so we can track this down. I am unwilling to accept the loss of coins in what is supposed to be a direct integration with no way for me to put in an incorrect address.

Same problem i try to sell some lx so i use de 03 wallet integration with switcheo deposit and i dont see my coins on switcheo or 03 this is stupid i want my coins back

Hello,

Please understand your coins cannot disappear. There is a network error on the NEO blockchain. This temporarily causes balances to show incorrectly and transaction aren’t going through. There are still some issues with the blockchain (congestion) but I think balances are showing again. Please wait until the issues are solved, this is out of our reach but believe it will be solved in the coming hours as it’s being worked on.