Will there be an o3 wallet update that will support the owallet ledger addresses before the token swap ends?

I have a few ONT that i sen’t mistakenly to my ledger owallet address, but they don’t support the nep5 tokens. One of the admins in the ONT telegram channel told me o3 will be updating their app to support owallet ledger addresses before the end of the month and i just wanted to confirm that. I believe my ONT will be lost after the token swap ends. Using the public address its visible using the o3 wallet, but cant do anything since i’m missing the private key.

Thanks for any assistance!

1 Like

Hello,

Yes there will be an update. But for us to make it work we need the NEO ledger app to be updated first to make it compatible. We are working with Ontology and Ledger teams to make this happen, but can’t give an exact timeline yet. It should be ready by the end of the month, and as soon as the NEO ledger app is updated we can push out our update pretty fast I think. We’ll keep you updated!

Yes please keep me posted, that’s great news that your working on a fix for those of us affected. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi

I was able to import the Ledger address created by the OWallet into O3 however I’m not able to transact. I get an error saying: “There was an error signing this transaction. Please make sure you have the correct Ledger app open.” when I try to token swap my ONT (NEP5) or even send the ONT (NEP5) token to my old NEO address. I guess I have to wait for the update of the NEO ledger app as mentioned above.

Thanks

it seems like lots of people have the same issue :frowning:

@Av8or @cryptowarrior @fgeneral I found a way by extracting the private key from the ledger nano s. I decribed it in this topic: Cannot unlock Wallet

Thanks for the update, I will use that as a last resort, since I’ll have to transfer everything out at reset seed words. Hope there is an easier fix before then.

Hello all, there is now a solution! Please update your O3 wallet and use this guide to retrieve tokens from owallet ledger addresses:

Thanks so much! It works, was about to transfer everything out and extract the key from my ledger. So glad I don’t have to.

1 Like