Cant claim ONG even after paying fee

Hello
I have been trying to claim my ONG since two days now and i have paid the transaction fee multiple time. And also my ONG is not increasing , i think it froze. FYI i have plenty of ONG to cover the fee.

HELP!!!

1. AFmseVrdL9f9oyCzZefL9tG6UbviEH9ugK ( 4 times fee )

THIS IS MY ADDRESS — AS8UUxtQoG1RksecAtu5ok94zx5dsii5aJ

Hi there,

I’m not sure what the reason is but for now I refunded your ONG. Can you please let me know whether you use desktop or mobile O3 app, which OS and which version of the app you are on?

Kind Regards,
Arco

Hi, I am having a similar issue on Android wallet. been showing 5.55 ONG ready to claim for days now. I keep on trying to claim it and sometimes it seems to work (claim success) and doesn’t credit the account and then other times it tells me I don’t have enough gas to claim. either way, the ONG balance has stopped building up for days as well? Can you help clarify what is happening please? My public address is Ab7cwtNTCxbE8rMWjV8g8s3LvJoFQw9Xwx. Thanks.

I have just downloaded the windows 10 wallet, set it up and nothing is working at all? Can you please let me know why I am incapable of doing anything. I cant even send ONT from the desktop wallet as I apparently don’t have enough ONG. I can see that I can claim over 10 on the desktop, 5.5 on the android device but unable to do anything on either?

Hi, please read this post:

You don’t have enough ONG so you can’t claim or send. I sent you some ONG now so try again!

the point is, that ong is very expensive to wd from exchange. i bought at binance near 7 ong without checking the fee before. now iam really sad that i need minimum 9 ong and the (scam) fee is over 4.2 full ONG!!!

with this ont feel fishy for me.

how to claim the gas without it?

Cant wd ont too in android o3 Wallet have 4 ont there my adress is AQiDDqFoAXRBXDHwjzWMsPc7UYmx7d852J

hi
i tried sending out my ONT but it says i dont have enough ONG to pay the fee. I see that my wallet shows 20 ong. How can i withdraw my ONT ?

AGcEVP3k7rQDAJnQRo7KnEVayDvpCuBSj9

Please help me with ONG, i will send it back.

ANoRDdNTbov76X5uUSEsF3PWqQ9nDzT8vm

Thank you!!

Same for me.

Binance want 6.3 ONG as fee!!!
Thats is sca… if someone can send me ONG as a lend i will send back after claim.

Aae6F4RNWQxN38QXSnFSx4chxZkNqwrd3x

Thank you in advanced

Please help me with ONG, i will send it back.
AUcCtUfTsjuRrawuhKMwuVaxqkETxfiR3d
Thanks

Now o3 wallet can claim ong now, you can download v3.0.8

help me to get some OMG
my addess
AK7kaFBSWRaGE9W7NttNXgjaW2qaHTKM4i

thank you

Could you provide the details about the problem that you met? any screenshot?

Please check this post about claiming ONG:

Hi, I also cannot claim my ONG, it says I have 1.5 in there but when I try to claim it says “not enough ONG to process” - can I send you $3 on venmo or something and you send me just enough ONG to withdraw ~1367 ONT out of my wallet? :slight_smile:

address is: Acp4Z5x8eaa7wvA7TkqYby5qcDvuHph9xa

Check the transaction history, the 1367 ONT already withdraw successfully. Sent the screenshot to you.

indeed it did, I ended up just sending $10 worth of btc to the old binance and even tho I’m in the US it let me buy ONG and withdraw to my O wallet :slight_smile:

withdraw it all and also received $30 more worth of ONG after the transaction somehow, withdrew that too! Thanks for the prompt reply :slight_smile:

I am having the same problem. Can you please send some ONG to my address:
AcoEYzbZorspBsMuQ4SNVxVmrQYz6wr6jP

Thank you