ONT token swap executed but no main net ONT received!

Hi,

A couple of days ago I preformed a nep5 token swap of ONT in the O3 wallet. But after almost 2 days I still haven’t gotten the main net ONT tokens in my O3 wallet…

Countless topic on the internet say it would take up to… 24 hours when recieving main net ONT tokens.

Can you clarify?

170 ONT sent from my wallet (AVkMf3ntmnzkCcvhWYSGFh7Y8UbHcP4vcm)

Haven’t received anything back yet… Help…

Hello,

Please be assured. The mainnet swap has officially ended in September, and after that the swap switched from 24 hours to once a month. Since your timing for the swap was late, it fell within the once a month period. I think the next date for the swap was 5th of January, so please wait a bit longer. If you want to be sure please contact Ontology.

Kind Regards,
Arco

Thank you very much! I have just received my tokens!

Love your wallet!

3 Likes

Is it still (now is Feb 2021) possible to get the (second) airdrop of ONT coins based on NEO holding ? And if not - so what happens to those that are unclaimed ? And if it is - what is the procedure please ?

Hi
Ont and Neo are different chains now so you will not receive airdrop of ONT by holding NEO

1 Like

Thanks for your reply … I actually DID just get the second airdrop (Feb 2021) .

Like this: I went into O3 wallet - I hit import - from ONT mainnet - I gave it the encrypted private key from NEON, plus the passphrase … and then the second drop of ONT appeared in my O3 wallet…

Now my question is about those ONT from the first airdrop , that are still in my old NEON wallet … Do I just SEND them to the O3 … or is there a more complicated process about “token swap” … really this is overly complicated :frowning:

OK - I just got that done - the NEP-5 ONT SWAP … yes :smiley: I just did that today 19 Feb 2021 ( like a couple years after the deadline for the SWAP ) … For anyone who is reading - the steps were simple:

1. open a Binance account
  2. send the old NEP-5 ONT tokens to the Binance ONT (deposit) address… from my old NEON wallet.
  3. Bianance automatically swap/convert them to the new mainnet ONT tokens.
  4. Then I withdraw those ONT to my O3 Wallet… Binance keeps 1 ONT as a fee, plus also rounds it to the whole number…
  5. They arrived in my o3 wallet as usable ONT tokens

I think I am a bit lucky that Binance is still doing the conversion (instantly and automatically ) … BUT if anyone asks - The message is IT IS NOT TOO LATE :wink:

1 Like

hey, thanks for your sharing :grinning:

1 Like