Staketology dApp

Hi.
Day ago I have staked ONT through O3 wallet. Can not see ‘‘pending deposit’’ for the next round. ONG is generated but not claimable in wallet, therefore I guess thats because ONT is already locked for next staking round, right?

Can you send your address please so we can have a look?

AWnj4roYVj1uQ6k2zanipFAunnJufWmhcS

Hello, It’s because you don’t have any ONG. For every transaction you need to pay a network fee in ONG. I sent you some, so you should be able to claim now (your regular claim amount) and then you can start staking if you would like to.

Arco, you’re Da man. Thank you! That didn’t even cross my mind. Thanks a lot. How do I return the favor?

1 Like

Just keep on being a happy O3 user and then we’re happy too :+1:

Let us know if you run into any other issues and we’re happy to help.

1 Like

I have ONT staked and I havent loged in for some time. Using ledger - desk top O3 wallet - and stakoligy dapp. The dapp will not open- any ideas why?

Hello,

What do you mean exactly with ‘the dapp will not open’?
Can you go to https://ontstake.o3.app/ in your web browser?
Does the page not load at all? Or can you not connect to the dapp with your O3 desktop app or something?

it says “site can not be reached” tried chrome, safari, brave broweres. In safari it says “server cant be found”

Ledger and O3 is up to date. Also their is some other dapps that are doing the same thing - O3 swap, UTXO manager. Appears the other ones are working. Just clicked on the coinbase connect button and it comes up with “site can not be reached” also - in safari it says the server can not be reached.

hello there I also have the same problem. I have no ong to be able to send my ont that I bought.

I staked some ONT on Staketology in round 44. Another round has started and I have not received any ONG to redeem. Can you help me?

AGogE2Yx7ts3UneRpj4PRZ17nhafMP21fJ

Hello,

If I’m not mistaken your stake will only start to be active and generate ONG after the second round. The same for withdrawals, it takes 2 rounds to withdraw.

Please wait another round and check back, then you should see some ONG rewards to redeem.

Kind Regards,
Arco