About the good settings of O3 wallet

Hello,
I send my ONT in my O3 wallet and it is ok for that.
I am looking on the ONG and it seems, for now, that the ONG are not claimable. Can you confirm this point and telling when the ONG will be claimable.

My ONT are in the ONT Mainnet, that is ok ? or something to do ?

thanks

Hi there!

Thanks for using O3! We will release an update later today where you will be able to send ONT/ONG and you will be able to view your unclaimed ONG. The ONG claiming function will soon follow after that! Sorry to keep you waiting!

1 Like

ONG is still not visable. Will this update happen later today?

Are you on Android or iOS? Android should be available by now, but it’s rolled out bit by bit so if you’re in the latest batch you might not see it yet. Please check the app store for version 1.12 it should not take long anymore as we already released it over 12 hours ago. For iOS we are still waiting for approval from Apple. As soon as it’s there we can release, this also should not be much longer.

I have Android but the update is not available in my Play Store.

Yeah, it is currently distributed to 50% of the users, who gets it first is kind of random we can’t do anything about it sorry… You should be able to get it in the next 8 hours for sure!

Thanks for the answers.
The update is still not available.
Maybe there is a link to download the apk?

Android:
Update for sending ONT/ONG is already released but not visible for everyone yet (it depends on Google who can download it first).
Update including sending ONT/ONG, and claiming ONG function will be released today in the next 12 hours.

iOS:
Update including sending ONT/ONG will be live later today.
Update with claiming ONG will be live by Friday.

We don’t like to wait either, but we’re also waiting on approval for the apps which just takes a while.

I had made the update today, we can see the claiming function for ONG, but not working.

Further I tried to send one ONT to my adress (the same) and there is no transaction even if I have the message “success”, there is no TXID. I tried the same by sending neo and it is working well

Maybe because the fee is 0.01ONG and I don’t have any free ONG…
Then we should wait for August 3rd to get the free claim day

Exactly, you need to have 0.01 ONG to be able to claim. Sorry but in 2 days it should be possible to get your first ONG and then you can use that after the fees are back to continue claiming.

Regarding the txid, this is something we still are working on. If you want to check your transactions please go to explorer.ont.io and input your wallet address, then you can see the transaction history.

The update that was done on Sunday still has not arrived in my Play Store. Still showing zero ONG. I guess I’m at the mercy of Google.

1 Like

Wait it should be rolled out 100% by now… Can you go to the play store and look up O3 wallet? If it’s not showing you could try to restart your phone and look it up again. Or in the worst case uninstall the app and reinstall. Just make sure that you have the private key backed up in that case otherwise you will never be able to log back in.

I’m using the ONTO wallet that was released on 7-11-18 not the O3 wallet. Sorry for my ignorance. Is there a site I can go to to get help with this wallet? I have the same issue. Can’t see or claim ONG, can’t send ONT.

Hi there, sorry but we can’t really give much help with ONTO, it’s an official Ontology wallet so we suggest contacting them. Of course the easiest is to just use O3, as that’s working pretty smooth now for all Ontology sending/claiming functions :wink:

1 Like