Android app down

Nothing in the Android wallet is functioning by updating about 1h ago!

What exactly do you mean by nothing? It doesn’t open at all? If you can give a screenshot of what the app looks like and/or explain more in detail that would be helpful.

Can you confirm that you are on version 2.1.1? I have checked the crash logs, and I’m not seeing any crashes

The main portfolio doesn’t load up with my balance amount anymore, when I clam Ong nothing happens which I’m sure I cover the 0.01 fee and sometimes when app starts it can’t connect to a node.
My address AXXgrhUHjwsUGSLZrbhZuepvik1Acipcdh

Hello, can you try to stop using wifi and just use regular cellular network? That might solve the problem with the loading of your portfolio, but let me know if it doesn’t. Otherwise please restart the app completely (close in background) and try again.

Regarding ONG claiming, you say you have enough to cover for the fee, but you do not. There is no ONG in your account so you cannot pay for the fees. The amount of ONT you have is also very small, so you will currently pay more in fees than you receive. I sent you a little bit of ONG but after claiming your current balance I would suggest holding off on claiming again for a couple of weeks until the amount is big enough to make it worthwhile.

Also now I can’t send a ont transaction ?

How long does it take I still can’t get a transaction sent on ont ?

Problem sending ont transaction

It seems to be fine, can you try again? This is the same account you sent from earlier?
https://explorer.ont.io/address/AXXgrhUHjwsUGSLZrbhZuepvik1Acipcdh/10/1

Yes since the last update I can’t send any ONT Output

Can you try turn off your wifi and use regular cellular network instead?

Hi are you on Android P?

There was an android update that affected our API requests, I have discovered the issue, and will be rolling out an update by the end of this week