Blank White Screen

For the past couple weeks I am getting a blank white screen in the O3 app, using win10. I close it, relaunch and it works for a very short time, then back to blank white screen. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello,

We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Arco

Good to know it’s being worked on. I have the same issue.

From a security perspective I actually don’t like how when loading O3 you click your wallet and it shows your balance straightaway. Obviously to do anything like send NEO or claim GAS you need your password, but really to even see the contents of the wallet it should require your password upfront (many other wallets do).

I actually like the blank white screen appearing after awhile, it’s akin to the wallet locking itself after a period of time (this should be a feature). My only wish is obviously I shouldn’t have to close the wallet and re-open it, it should just go back to the wallet selection screen and I should have to login again (configurable timeout maybe 5 to 30 minutes).

Well, its March 2nd and there doesn’t seem to be a fix.

Are you sure you are on the latest version of the app? Which version are you using?