Connecting Stakeology to Ledger Nano S

Thank you, I await for your reply back. Please let me know if you need any additional details to assist.

1 Like

Is there anyway to get direct help troubleshooting this issue with my device? I have had this issue without access the my ONT and ONG for weeks.

Sorry for waiting long time. We are now testing the new version of ledger, and this problem will be solved soon, it can be used normally after the test is completed. We will notify users in advance before the next update :slight_smile:

hi, the ledger problem resolved. Please try to re-download the O3 wallet from the official website and feel free to ask me if you still have questions :slight_smile:

Nothing changed. The O3 app or staketology still does not recognize the ledger anymore. The O wallet does recognize the ledger but shows a different ledger address (with no ONT or ONG) than the O3 Wallet ledger address - which holds my ONT and ONG

Please help

Hey are you still working on ontology, I have not looked at this for a year and now I can’t find my ONT, can you help or direct me to someone that can help.

Hi,
ONT Staketology was removed from O3 Wallet. To keep staking ONT, please move on to other platforms. We have separated the Neo and Ont wallet, so you need to import the private key to the Ont wallet, then you can see your asset. You can also refer to this article