Is my ONT on O3 going to exist after Jan. 1?

I have been using the O3 walker for about 3 months now. Do I need to do anything regarding ONT’s main net deadline? I would hate to lose my holdings because of stupidity.

Hope you don’t mind me asking.
What’s happening on 1st of January?

All ONT tokens issued on the NEO blockchain will be worthless.

Hello, if you have swapped your tokens then there will be no problem. If you can give your address we can check for you if you need to do anything or if your tokens are already on the ontology mainnet. You can also check it yourself by going to explorer.ont.io and input your address there. If your tokens are showing up there, it means you are good to go and don’t need to do anything. If you still have ONT tokens showing up on neotracker/neoscan instead that means they are still on the NEO blockchain and then you will have to do the swap today or tomorrow otherwise you might lose them.

I wasn’t sure if you were talking about the BTC proof of keys day on the 3rd or something else.
That does remind me to double check for scraps of ONT and send any crumbs through to the O3 crew.
Thanks Tracey.

1 Like

Hi Arco,
I did a successful swap on the O3 wallet however it never gave me my 2nd drop of ONT? What do I need to do to get the second half of my ONT?
Thanks!

Oh… I did the ONT swap on 9-29-2018