Not received the 2nd ONT airdrop

I have send my 1st Airdropped ONT that I received a couple of months ago over from my NEO address to my O3 address but I never received the 2nd airdrop. I thought the 2nd airdrop should go into my O3 Address after I swapped my ONT tokens for the mainnet tokens. What have I done wrong?
Cheers

Hi there, it has been sent to the same address where you received the first airdrop. But it’s already on the Mainnet of Ontology. So you would need to log in with your private key of that address into O3 or on the ONTO app to be able to see them. You can also input your address into explorer.ont.io and you can see the balance there.

Hi Thanks for the quick reply. I am using the ledger Nano S. Where can I log in with that on the ONT mainnet?

Cheers

Hello, currently there is no option to log in with ledger yet. We are working on an O3 desktop wallet where you will be able to use ledger for NEO soon. But ONT support might take a bit longer, we’re not sure yet. In the meantime you can just keep the ONT in there and the ONG will be generated.

Great! No problem. Thanks for the reply!