ONG claim issue

I have tried to claim ONG 4 times over the last month unsuccessfully, it charges me transaction fee but does not credit my balance. I’m approximately 75 ONG short. I have over 700 ONG in the wallet. Not sure what else to try. Please respond and credit missing tokens. Thank you. ALFW1eJCvQsK8AwrhCQQtegFvAtawbnWWe

The same here I’m afraid. Whenever I try to claim ONG, I get charged transaction fees, but I don’t get credited in my balance with the ONG. I asked support about this, but never got a reply back. It seems too that the ONG claim process has changed. If you have unbound ONG, you first have to make an ONT transaction in order for the ONG to be made claimable. Only then you can claim.

Hi Tandrewt,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We upgraded ONG/ONT part a few weeks ago based on the new Ontology economic model.

According to the new model:

"The Ontology network will stop unbinding ONG from 00.00, July 7, 2020 (UTC)

Unbound ONG from non-staked ONT, if not redeemed before 00.00, July 7, 2020 (UTC), will be sent to user’s wallet address along with users’ first transaction after 00.00, July 7, 2020 (UTC)."

Please refer to this article by The Ontology Team.