Unable to withdrawal GAS

Hi,

For some reason I am unable to withdrar GAS. I keep on getting message to try later.
Can you advise please?

Thank you,

Sorry for the late reply, could you tell me the detailed steps how you withdraw your gas? Or you mean claim gas?
Thanks very much.

Hi Morgan,

I’m trying to withdraw GAS to another wallet.
There are three simple steps to proceed wtith that. enter transfer to address and confirm transaction.
I keep on geeting message “transfer not accepted, wait and try again” but it stil doesn’t help if I keep on trying.
error screenshot attached.
Can you advise please?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We tried the process with GAS and the transaction was successful. The failed reason may unstable network. Could you use another network to try again? If it still doesn’t work, please provide us your detailed version information, software version, computer system version, etc.

Best,
O3admin

Hi,
thank you for your quick response.
I’m not pretty sure I understand when you say use another network.
I recently downloaded windows wallet v 3.0.8. I tried various time and it still won’t work. I run o3 on windows 10.

Greetings

hi,
We tried the GAS transaction process successfully. Another network I mean the different internet (WLAN). Could you try again on the wallet? And feel free to ask us if you still have trouble with that :slight_smile: